Certified Equine Basic First Aid Course
You will receive a barn card, certificate, and first aid manual that includes:
· What's Abnormal/What’s Normal (+Vital signs chart)
· When to Call for Assistance
· Wounds, Bandaging, Wrapping Legs
· Collapse, Shock, Poison, Burns
· Lameness, Nail puncture, Interference, Abscess
· Colic, Choke, Eye Injuries, Nose Bleed
· Stings and Bites, Heat Stroke, and
· First Aid Supplies needed
PLUS: How to weigh your horse WITHOUT A WEIGHT TAPE!
This one-day certified course is only $149, and is suitable
for all ages and abilities.
Equine Canada Coaches - this course provides professional development credits.
Veterinary Techs - this course provides continuing education credit.